Advanced financial software and applications are not new, of course, as using the Bloomberg terminal is far from simple. With decentralized finance, however, you enter an unregulated industry where money can disappear in an instant, even as a result of an innocent mistake, which may deter some people who might otherwise be tempted. Antimatter Finance wants to solve all this with its own platform, so that babies can also use DeFi.
As their website says, consider Antimatter Finance as an alternative to more sophisticated and professional financial offerings that only the big boys on Wall Street dare to tackle (like options or derivatives trading). With Antimatter Finance, you don’t have to force yourself to trade on a centralized exchange, and you don’t have to have a PhD to learn how decentralized finance works. So read our Antimatter funding program to find out how it can make a difference to DeFi.
What is Antimatter Financing (MATTER)?
Antimatter Finance is one of the new decentralized finance protocols recently unveiled. The original concept was introduced in mid-February 2021. It is the brainchild of Jack Lu and Robert Hu, both of whom have extensive experience in decentralized financial applications and services. Jack Lu is the founder of Bounce Finance, while Robert Hu is the founder of Slam Insurance and UU Finance.
Antimatter Finance is simply described as an innovative and smart lightweight DeFi protocol designed for intra-chain and inter-chain trading, primarily for perpetual options and around the concept of a polarized token mechanism. Their goal is to solve the problem of developing and executing complex long and short term trading strategies, which can be extremely difficult with other DeFi services, especially for users with little technical experience.
With an initial launch planned shortly after this Antimatter Finance test report is written, they hope to create a simple, easy-to-use DeFi protocol that could easily be adapted for mass adoption. This will be a top priority for all other financial products Antimatter will launch in the coming months. Antimatter’s first financial offering will be exercised by 1. April 2021, which is an open-ended option to sell ETH (Ethereum).
Who are the proponents of funding antimatter?
In late 2020, shortly after unveiling the first public concept, Antimatter closed a $150,000 funding round led by NGC Ventures, Spark Digital and Monday Capital. We’ll come back to Tokenomics in more detail later, but as part of its launch round, Antimatter Finance offered 8.15 million MATTER cryptocurrency tokens for sale – or 8.15% of its total token supply – at $0.00184 per MATTER token.
At the time of writing this article on anti-matter financing, they have already gone through a token generation event (TGE) in early March, followed by an initial offering on a decentralized exchange (DEX) for a public sale, which took place on 27. 20 February 2021 was completed. Among the three companies and institutions that participated in Antimatter Finance’s first round of seed funding;
- NGC Ventures is one of the largest and most prominent institutional investment firms that has invested in blockchain technology and distributed ledgers. She has also been a leading proponent of several of today’s major protocols including Polkadot, Solana, Algorand, KuCoin, etc.
- Spark Digital is a research-driven cryptocurrency fund that has invested in the future of blockchain technology. He has focused on trying to create blockchain projects for mass adoption and has supported projects like 1-Inch, The Graph and others.
- Monday Capital is a development-oriented fund created and managed by engineers to find exciting developments in new and emerging technologies. He has many projects in his portfolio such as Hacker Noon, Stellar, Umbrella Network, Chainlink, etc.
What is a polarized rail mechanism?
One of the most fascinating innovations we found while writing this article on Antimatter Finance is the creation of so-called polarized chips. Essentially, it is a new financial product concept that can be implemented with Antimatter’s technology, allowing traders to gain greater leverage and exposure to a particular option, as well as exploit additional secondary markets. How it works…
In an options product, there are always two opposing forces – positive (call) and negative (put) options, where traders can bet that the options will go up (long = bullish) or down (short = bearish). Using the anti-matter formula, the two forces are balanced and added up to a constant that is maintained by making and burning tokens representing the two forces. The simplest antimatter formula: Value (long) + Value (short) = C.
How do polarized chips work?
To illustrate this first law of antimatter, we can use the ETH antimatter option ($4000) as a demonstration. By investing a certain amount C in an ETH option ($4,000), the trader receives a pair of tokens – [+ETH] and [-ETH], representing call and put options respectively. The [+ETH] amount will always equal the [-ETH] amount in the market, and traders can exit the ETH product ($4,000) by exchanging the C amount in USDT with [+ETH] and [-ETH] tokens.
Alternatively, traders can trade [+ETH] and [-ETH] to speculate on Ethereum market movements and gain long (bullish) or short (bearish) exposure to the price. Holders of [+ETH] may receive compensation for monies received from holders of [-ETH] as well as additional equalisation payments. This also allows Antimatter Finance to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities when the value of the [+ETH] and [-ETH] markers in their options is higher or lower than the hedge value of the constant C.
What are the main characteristics of antimatter in finance?
So far in our review of Antimatter Finance, we can see that they are already taking steps to differentiate themselves from other offerings in theFi space. Not only do they offer a secure and user-friendly platform, but also a completely new method of trading financial products in the form of polarized tokens. But antimatter has more to offer. Here are some of the key features that underlie their entire platform;
- The innovative and elegant DeFi protocol allows Antimatter users and traders to easily execute a complex mix of buying and selling strategies in a fully decentralized platform.
- Automatic Rebalancing Mechanism Polarized Chips – Building on what we’ve learned before, Antimatter provides a way to automatically fund, reward and rebalance your strategies and portfolios.
- Secondary Market Opportunities – Antimatter wants its products, which are fairly simple in nature, to help open more secondary markets for its traders, and not just by trading calls or puts that can involve arbitrage, market making or passive income.
- Simple and easy to use – Antimatter attempts to address one of the major shortcomings of almost every other DeFi solution on the market. Antimatter’s financial platform and products are designed to be easy to use, without complexity or fine print, and ready for mass adoption.
- Self-sufficiency – As a fully decentralized protocol, Antimatter aims to be self-sufficient and managed by its community (via MATTER tokens), using product fees and protocol revenue to buy back MATTER.
- Cross-chain compatibility – designed to allow Antimatter products to feed and trade on multiple blockchains which can be made compatible with Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance Smart Chain and many others. One of the latest innovations is the Anti-Matter chain bridge, which allows MATTER crypto-currency tokens (and others that may be integrated soon) to be exchanged and connected on the Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Huobi ECO blockchains.
What are antimatter tokens in crypto-currency?
The main crypto currency symbol of the Antimatter Finance ecosystem is MATTER. It acts primarily as a utility token that can be obtained by betting, growing a cash pool, management or voting fees, and creating options, cashing out and lending to a cash pool. MATTER cryptocurrencies can also be used by users to get discounts when they have to pay for the cost of their protocols incurred when trading and generating or cashing options.
According to CoinMarketCap, the price per MATTER was $4.13 at the time of this financial report from Antimatter, marking a very steady upward trend following Antimatter’s public OID on the 27th. February. Currently, 9,396,333 MATTERs are in circulation out of a total of 100,000,000 MATTER tokens. This results in a market capitalization of $38,825,082.52 or $413,193,967.88 on a fully diluted basis.
As we noted in our review of Antimatter Finance, the company has already raised $150,000 from three venture capital firms in an initial funding round. To date, they have already raised a total of $750,000. – 150,000 from the seed sale mentioned above, $550,000 from a private sale to strategic investors and $50,000 from a public sale via an IPO on DEX (IDO). Currently, MATTER tokens are used more as a management tool for the platform.
How does tokenomics work with anti-matter funding tokens?
However, Antimatter Finance will bring more value in the coming months, where MATTER tokens could be more valuable. OptionSwap is an example of how the use of MATTER cryptocurrencies can be extended with the blockchain management features currently available. Once Antimatter’s products reach the market, they will build a platform to replace tokenized options, and MATTER cryptocurrencies will be used as the primary platform currency for OptionSwap.
The release of MATTER tokens after a lock-in period in the initial phase of the sale will begin gradually after launch with a gradual release of tokens until 50 million MATTER tokens have been distributed. The remaining 50 million MATTER will be used to maintain the liquidity of the Antimatter Finance platform and for network incentives. These can be earned through the various new DeFi mechanisms that can be implemented, such as cash mining, mining rewards, betting, etc.
What are the future updates to Antimatter Finance’s roadmap?
At the time of writing, Antimatter Finance has not yet launched its product, but will do so soon. As mentioned earlier, their first product will be a perpetual ETH (Ethereum) put option that will expire on the 1st. April 2021 on the market. After that, we also noted that they have plans to introduce and offer more DeFi services to earn and use in the future, such as the introduction of OptionSwap.
This includes expanding their cross-chain services, and we could see more protocols using Antimatter’s ChainSwap to connect their tokens in blockchains. Currently, their 2021 roadmap focuses on the introduction and phasing of new optional antimatter products. In the first quarter of 2021, Antimatter will launch polarized tokens, consisting of polarized [-ETH] token pairs, in addition to the ETH perpetual put option.
Antimatter will create new open options for other tokens, such as Wrapped BTC (WBTC), in Q2 2021. This includes put and call options on these tokens. From Q3 to Q4 2021, more ambitious plans will be implemented by Antimatter Finance, with new tokenized buy and sell options, expansion of their decentralized blockchain management and a new platform where traders can create their own customizable perpetual options.
Revision of antimatter financing – Conclusion
In summary, we can only hope that the Antimatter Funding Project will continue to be a success. The first big hurdle for Antimatter will undoubtedly be the launch of the first financial products using the innovative polarized token mechanism. The reception of this launch will be crucial to see how far and how fast antimatter can grow from there, but given the appetite we’re currently seeing in the DeFi sector, we’re certainly optimistic about the prospects.
Decentralized funding is a garden with very high walls, where strangers are constantly competing for height. Even professional traders will wonder how DeFi works, especially if they want to engage in advanced trading. While Antimatter Finance is more specialized than other institutions in the financial world, it occupies this space very well with a platform that puts simplicity and ease of use at the heart of the new financial era.
Revision of antimatter financing
- Project values
- Tokenomics model
- Long-term sustainability
- The emphasis is on user-friendliness, so that, for example, the Antimatter platform and products are very easy to use. B. by activating automatic rebalancing.
- The new innovative polarized tokens will enable users and merchants to monetize more trading and investment opportunities (e.g. arbitrage or farming).
- The protocol is cross-chain, so MATTER antimatter products and cryptocurrency tokens can be traded on different blockchains.
- Continuously strive for innovation through the introduction of new services, such as. B. replace the polarized token, or create options for the token.
- Will face intense pressure and competition from other DeFi protocols once their first financial product is on the market.
antimatter twitteranti matter idoantimatter etherscanpolkastarter uniswapapyswappolkastarter tokenomics,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,antimatter twitter,anti matter ido,antimatter etherscan,polkastarter uniswap,apyswap,polkastarter tokenomics,polkastarter contract address,how to use polkastarter